Townsville Expo – Conditions Of Entry
- Cost: Adults $12, Seniors Card $10, children 16 years and under free with an adult.
- A paid or unpaid assistant or carer assisting the holder of a current Companion Card are admitted FREE
- No refunds will be provided once you have purchased your entry ticket.
- No dogs or other animals allowed within the event (excepting registered guide, hearing or assistance dogs).
- No canvassing of visitors or exhibitors.
- It is a condition of entry into this Precinct that we reserve the right to ask you to present any bags or parcels carried by you for inspection.
- No segways, bikes, skateboards, personal transportation devices or other bike-like devices to be used within the event precinct. This excludes approved motorised wheelchairs and four-wheeled scooters for the disabled and/or elderly.
- No smoking inside the event precinct or within 10 metres of the event entrances
- No alcohol is to be brought into or consumed within the event precinct
- No vehicle parked within the event precinct may display signage offering it for sale.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No unaccompanied children will be admitted.
- The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, or remove any person from within the event at any time without prior notice.
- The event organiser reserves the right to modify or change the Conditions of Entry without notice.
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
- No photography is allowed within the event precinct unless pre-arranged with the event organisers.
- The event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser will be taking promotional photography and videos at this event for promotional purposes. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Photographs taken at the event by the event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser may be used on social media websites, on Australian Events websites and other social and news media. Photographs and video may also be used within promotional material such as newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and promotional material.